10 Minute Garlic & Lemon Calamari
- 3 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 Garlic (cloves, roughly chopped)
- 1 1/2 lbs Calamari (sliced into rings)
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 3 tbsps Vegetable Broth
- 2 tbsps Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Parsley (finely chopped)Discussion
- Heat a cast-iron pan over medium heat. Once hot, add the oil and then add the garlic. Sauté until fragrant, stirring often, about two minutes.
- Pat the calamari dry and season with salt. Add it to the skillet and cook for two minutes. Then add the broth and lemon juice and stir to combine, just until heated through. Stir in the parsley.
- Remove from the heat and enjoy!
LeftoversThis is best enjoyed immediately after cooking.
Additional ToppingsBlack pepper or chili flakes for some heat.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 255kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 396mg | Sodium: 182mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 402IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 67mg | Iron: 2mg