15 Minute Halibut with Zoodles
- 10 ozs Halibut Fillet
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 1/2 tsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice (to taste)
- 2 Zucchini (medium, spiralized)
- Season the halibut generously with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the halibut and cook for five minutes, flipping halfway, or until browned and cooked through. Set aside.
- Add the garlic and lemon juice to the same skillet. Stir in the zucchini noodles and cook for about one minute, seasoning with more salt and pepper.
- Divide the zucchini noodles and halibut onto plates. Squeeze more lemon juice over top and enjoy!
Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days. Serving Size: One serving equals approximately fives ounces of halibut and two cups of zucchini noodles. Additional Toppings: Top with pine nuts, sliced almonds, or fresh herbs.
Calories: 198kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 113mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 488IU | Vitamin C: 39mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 1mg