In This Episode
We’re getting to know another of our amazing EA coaches in this week’s episode. It’s time to meet Coach Amber!
Amber is a mom of 2 girls (1 newborn), has a degree in Health Science, and is a 1:1 & Club coach with us.
She also holds multiple certifications related to health, fitness and nutrition.
There’s often an assumption that, as coaches, we’ve always been fit and healthy. That the journey has been easy and comes naturally.
As you’ll learn in this episode, this isn’t always the case. In fact, many coaches draw on their own past struggles to help others overcome theirs.
Over the course of her life, Amber has had a wide range of experiences related to her own weight and health.
Through middle school and early high school, she was overweight. But when she learned about the power of diet and exercise, she took it to an unhealthy level.
In this super vulnerable conversation, Amber shares:
- Her own struggles with weight – on both ends of the spectrum
- How her unhealthy relationship with food, exercise and the scale created challenges getting pregnant
- How she started to overcome fear and heal her relationship with food
- The importance of your WHY (wanting great abs isn’t enough!)
- Practical advice for creating healthy habits in a way that feels achievable and good
I’m so thankful to Amber for her openness in this conversation.
She reminds us that transforming your habits and lifestyle is a long journey (never-ending even) – but it is so worth it!