In This Episode
Podcast episodes 75-79 are featuring some of my good friends who own businesses that can help you level up all the areas of your life: parenting, career, sleep, style, you name it!
In this episode, I’m talking with Toddler Sleep Coach, Jessica Berk, all about 3 easy ways that moms can add time into their day by speeding up kids’ bedtime. She has helped my family a ton, and I’m so excited to have her here on the podcast.
Jessica is a busy mom who needs her 8 hours of sleep – just like you! She’s also a certified sleep coach and creator of the REST Method™, a foolproof framework to turn your toddler into an awesome little independent sleeper.
Over the past 7 years, she’s successfully helped thousands of families with even the most strong-willed kids get them to bed happily before 8pm and sleeping through the night – no wake ups.
As moms, we often try to just push through. We assume (or are told), that things are going to be hard and that’s just the way it is.
But when it comes to specific challenges, like sleep, there is a way out and a way to fix the problems that you’re having.
Parents have more power than we realize. Kids get used to whatever environment they are in, and we get to set up what that looks like.
Jessica talks about when you really need to start thinking about bedtime (and it’s not 5 minutes before lights-out), elements to consider in your bedtime routine and why consistency is so important.
- How to involve your kids in the process of creating a bedtime routine that works for them
- The most powerful tool we have when raising our kids
- The steps of Jessica’s REST Method™ framework
- How the strategies you learn around bedtime can also help with overall parenting
- 3 ways to save yourself time in the evening
Connect with Jessica:
- Follow her on Instagram @AwesomeLittleSleepers
- Save your spot in her free Toddler Sleep Masterclass