Ahi Tuna Lettuce Bites
- 1/2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 12 ozs Ahi Tuna (sushi-grade)
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 3 tbsps Coconut Aminos (divided)
- 2/3 head Boston Lettuce (pulled apart into leaves and washed)
- 1 Carrot (small, julienned)
- 1/3 Cucumber (medium, julienned)
- 2 tbsps Cilantro
- Warm the oil in a pan over medium heat. Season the tuna with salt and brush it all over with 1/3 of the coconut aminos.
- Cook the tuna for two to four minutes per side. This timing will depend on the thickness of the tuna and desired doneness.
- Slice the tuna and divide it between lettuce leaves along with carrots, cucumbers, and cilantro.
- Serve the lettuce bites with the remaining coconut aminos and enjoy!
LeftoversBest enjoyed fresh. Refrigerate ingredients separately in airtight containers for up to two days.
Serving SizeOne serving is equal to three to four lettuce bites.
More FlavorAdd mango and green onions.