Air Fryer Omelette
- 1/2 tsp Avocado Oil
- 3 Egg
- 2 tbsps Cow's Milk, Whole
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 cup Baby Spinach (chopped)
- 2 tbsps Feta Cheese (crumbled)
- Preheat the air fryer to 350ºF (175ºC). Grease a cake pan well with oil.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl along with the milk, salt, and pepper. Add the spinach and mix to combine.
- Pour the egg mixture into the prepared cake pan. Transfer to the air fryer and bake for eight to ten minutes, or until the center looks almost set.
- Top the omelette with feta and place back in the air fryer for one to two minutes, or until the center is firm and the cheese has browned a little. Remove and let cool slightly. Use a spatula to release the edges and carefully transfer to a plate. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving SizeA six-inch cake pan was used to make one serving.
More FlavorAdd spices, herbs, additional veggies or meat.
Liquid From SpinachThere will be some liquid released from the spinach cooking. You can cook the spinach ahead of time or use frozen spinach and squeeze excess water from it.
Air Fryer TimeTiming can vary in an air fryer. Check on the omelette after six minutes to see if it has started to set in the middle.
Dairy-FreeOmit the cheese, or use dairy-free cheese.