Avocado Toast with Tofu Scramble
Servings: 1 serving
- 6 ozs Tofu (silken, drained)
- 1 1/2 tsps Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 3/4 ozs Sourdough Bread (toasted)
- 1/2 Avocado (sliced)
- In a pan over medium heat, add the tofu, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, paprika, and salt. Use the spatula to stir and gently break up the tofu. Cook until the edges are firm and liquid is gone, about 15 minutes.
- Top the sourdough with avocado and the scrambled tofu. Add more salt if desired. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
More FlavorAdd black pepper, turmeric, and black salt.
Additional ToppingsServe it with salsa or fresh fruit.
Calories: 450kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 24g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 561mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 430IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 497mg | Iron: 6mg