Baked Green Bean Fries
- 2/3 cup Almond Flour
- 3/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Egg
- 2 cups Green Beans (ends trimmed)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (205ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To a shallow bowl, add the almond flour, garlic powder, and salt. In a second bowl whisk the egg.
- Dip the beans in the egg, shaking off the excess, then into the almond flour mixture and shake off the excess. Place the coated beans on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining beans. Discard any leftover flour and egg.
- Bake the beans for 15 to 18 minutes, flipping halfway through or until the beans are tender and browned. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days. Reheat in the oven for best results.
More FlavorAdd more dried herbs and spices.
Additional ToppingsServe with favorite dipping sauce.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 142kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 169mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 413IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 66mg | Iron: 1mg