Baked Pizza Chicken
- 8 ozs Chicken Breast
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 2 tbsps Tomato Sauce
- 1 oz Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (205ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the chicken breast(s) in half lengthwise. Place the chicken cutlets on the prepared baking sheet and season both sides with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper to taste. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and adjust the oven setting to broil.
- Top the chicken cutlets evenly with the tomato sauce and the cheese. Broil for one to two minutes or until the cheese has melted. Divide evenly between plates or meal prep containers and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Dairy-FreeUse a dairy-free cheese alternative.
More FlavorSeason the chicken with other dried herbs and spices, like garlic powder or red pepper flakes. Use pizza sauce instead of tomato sauce.
Additional ToppingsAdd other pizza toppings like mushrooms, onion, olives, and/or green pepper.