- 4 Russet Potato (large)
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (optional)
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400ºF (204ºC). Scrub each potato and pierce multiple times with a sharp knife or fork.
- Lightly coat each potato in oil and season with salt (optional). Place potatoes on a pan and bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until cooked through and very tender.
- To serve, use a sharp knife to cut down the center of the potato then carefully squeeze the ends together to open. Top with your favourite baked potato toppings and enjoy!
Optional ToppingsButter, ghee, sea salt, black pepper, fresh herbs, green onion, sour cream, shredded cheese, red chili flakes and/or crumbled bacon bits.
Oil-FreeBake the potato without oil.
Low SodiumOmit the sea salt.
No Russet PotatoesUse baking potatoes or sweet potatoes instead.
LeftoversStore extra baked potatoes in an airtight container in the fridge for 4 to 5 days.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 174kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 172mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 17IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 2mg