Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Bacon
- 6 cups Brussels Sprouts (trimmed, halved)
- 1 1/2 tsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 4 slices Bacon (chopped)
- 1 1/2 tbsps Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (205ºC).
- Place the Brussels sprouts on a baking sheet. Toss with the oil, salt, and pepper to coat.
- Add the bacon to the baking sheet and toss again. Make sure the Brussels sprouts are in a single layer and that the bacon is spread out.
- Roast for 20 to 23 minutes, tossing halfway through, until golden brown and crisp.
- Add to a serving dish and toss with balsamic vinegar. Serve and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to four days.
Serving SizeOne serving is equal to approximately one cup.
Make it VeganOmit the bacon or use vegan bacon or sausage.
More FlavorUse turkey bacon or crumbled sausage.