Balsamic Roasted Vegetables
- 4 Carrot (medium, peeled and chopped)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 2 cups Broccoli (cut into florets)
- 1 cup Red Onion (chopped)
- 2 tbsps Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tsps Italian Seasoning
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- Place the vegetables in a mixing bowl and drizzle with the balsamic vinegar and Italian seasoning. Season with sea salt and black pepper to taste. Let the vegetables marinate while preheating the oven.
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (205ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the vegetables on the baking sheet in an even layer and roast for 25 to 30 minutes until tender, stirring halfway through.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven and season with additional salt and pepper if needed. Transfer to a plate and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to four days.
Serving SizeOne serving is approximately one cup of roasted vegetables.
More FlavorAdd other dried herbs and spices like garlic powder, onion powder or paprika.
VegetablesEnsure the vegetables are diced to approximately the same size for even cooking.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 71kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 62mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 11406IU | Vitamin C: 85mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 1mg