Banana Bread Mug Cake
- 1/2 Banana (medium, ripe, mashed)
- 2 tbsps Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 1/2 tsps Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Almond Butter
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 tbsps All Purpose Gluten-Free Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- In a tall mug combine the mashed banana, almond milk, maple syrup, almond butter, and vanilla extract. Stir in the flour and baking powder.
- Microwave the mug cake for 2 minutes and 45 seconds until spongy to the touch and cooked through. Let the mug cake cool slightly then enjoy!
LeftoversBest enjoyed immediately.
More FlavorAdd salt, cinnamon, and/or nutmeg.
Additional ToppingsFresh banana slices, butter, coconut butter, and/or honey.
No Almond MilkUse oat milk instead.
BananaHalf a medium, ripe banana yields approximately three tablespoons of mashed banana.
Cooking TimeCooking time may vary depending on the microwave.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 267mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 260mg | Iron: 1mg