Banana & Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cups
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil (melted)
- 2 1/2 cups Oats (rolled)
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Banana
- 2 tbsps Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Plain Coconut Milk (refrigerated)
- 2 Egg
- 1/3 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F (177ºC) and grease a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the rolled oats, protein powder, baking powder, cinnamon and sea salt.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork and then whisk together the maple syrup, vanilla, coconut milk, coconut oil and eggs. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir until fully combined. Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon the mixture into the greased muffin tins and bake for 25 minutes. Let them cool and then remove. Serve and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to four days. Freeze for up to three months.
Serving SizeOne serving size is equal to one oatmeal cup.
Additional ToppingsTop with sliced banana and almond butter.
Serving: 12g | Calories: 164kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 108mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 79IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 1mg