BBQ Maple Brussels Sprouts
- 4 cups Brussels Sprouts (trimmed, outer leaves removed, halved)
- 1 1/2 tbsps Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 8 Barbecue Skewers
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Blanch the Brussels sprouts for two to five minutes. Drain the water.
- In a large bowl, add the Brussels sprouts along with the maple syrup, oil, dijon mustard, and salt. Toss until well coated.
- Pierce the Brussels sprouts onto the skewers.
- Grill over medium-high heat for about four minutes per side, until tender and slightly charred. Serve onto plates and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to four days.
Serving SizeOne serving equals approximately two 12-inch skewers.
More FlavorMarinate the Brussels sprouts for longer. Add black pepper and minced garlic to the marinade. Drizzle any leftover marinade over top of the cooked skewers.
Barbecue SkewersIf using wooden skewers, be sure to soak in water for at least 30 minutes before grilling.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 91kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 359mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 664IU | Vitamin C: 75mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 1mg