Beef Chow Mein
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Sweet Onion (large, diced)
- 3 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 1 lb Stewing Beef (sliced or cubed)
- 1 tsp Ginger (peeled, grated)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt (to taste)
- 3 tbsps Coconut Aminos (to taste)
- 5 cups Broccoli Slaw
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Cook the onions and garlic for two to three minutes. Add the beef, ginger, and salt. Cook for six to eight minutes, or until cooked through.
- Stir in the coconut aminos and broccoli slaw. Cook for two minutes, or until warmed through. Divide onto plates and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving equals approximately 1 1/2 cups.
More FlavorAdd a splash of orange juice and/or fish sauce.
Additional ToppingsTop with roasted cashews or peanuts.
Make it VeganUse crumbled tofu or tempeh instead of beef.
No Coconut AminosUse tamari or soy sauce instead.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 236kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 631mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 7508IU | Vitamin C: 87mg | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 3mg