- 2 tsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 12 ozs Top Sirloin Steak
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt (to taste)
- 4 stalks Green Onion (sliced, white and green parts divided)
- 2 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 4 cups Bone Broth
- 2 cups Water
- 1 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp Tamari
- 8 ozs Gluten-Free Ramen Noodles (dry)
- 1 cup Cilantro (chopped)
- Heat half the oil in a large saucepan or Dutch oven over high heat. Season the steak with salt and cook to your desired doneness. Let it rest for five minutes before cutting into thin slices.
- In the same saucepan, heat the remaining oil over medium heat. Cook the white parts of the green onions along with the garlic until fragrant, about one minute.
- Add the bone broth, water, fish sauce, and tamari. Bring to a boil, then lower to a simmer. Add the noodles and cook for three minutes or until soft, stirring well to loosen the noodles.
- Divide the broth, ramen noodles, and steak slices into bowls. Garnish with the remaining green onions and cilantro. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate the broth, steak, and garnishes separately for up to three days. Freeze the broth, if longer.
Serving SizeOne serving equals approximately two-three cups.
More FlavorAdd grated ginger, red pepper flakes, or lime juice. Use homemade beef broth.
Additional ToppingsAdd spinach, nori sheets, mushrooms, corn, or soft-boiled eggs.
No Ramen NoodlesUse shirataki noodles, vermicelli noodles, or brown rice noodles instead.