Beef, Spinach & Cabbage Skillet
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups Purple Cabbage (chopped)
- 10 ozs Lean Ground Beef
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Dried Parsley
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the cabbage and cook for five to six minutes or until the cabbage begins to soften. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Add the beef to the pan, breaking it up as it cooks, five to six minutes. Once it is cooked through, drain any excess drippings from the pan.
- Add the cooked cabbage back to the pan and stir to combine with the beef. Season with salt, garlic powder, and parsley, and then add the spinach and cook until wilted, about two to three minutes.
- Season with additional salt if needed and divide between plates. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving is approximately two cups.
More FlavorAdd other dried herbs and spices to taste.
Additional ToppingsSliced avocado, green onion, red pepper flakes, or fresh herbs.
Serve it WithCauliflower rice, rice, or quinoa.
No BeefUse ground turkey, chicken, or pork instead.
No Purple CabbageUse green cabbage or kale instead.
Calories: 41kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 31g | Cholesterol: 100mg | Sodium: 437mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 3831IU | Vitamin C: 59mg | Calcium: 98mg | Iron: 4mg