Beef Taco Lettuce Wraps
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 tsp Avocado Oil
- 10 ozs Lean Ground Beef
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 2 tbsps Tomato Paste
- 1 Tomato (chopped)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1 head Boston Lettuce (leaves separated)
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the beef, breaking it up as it cooks.
- Add the salt, pepper, and cumin and continue to break up the beef. Cook for five to six minutes.
- Mix in the tomato paste. Then, add the chopped tomato and bell pepper. Cook for approximately 15 minutes or until most of the liquid has reduced. Taste and add more flavor if desired.
- To serve, use a slotted spoon to put the beef mixture into the lettuce leaves. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate the beef mixture in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving is equal to two lettuce wraps.
Serve It WithRice or quinoa.
No BeefUse ground turkey or chicken.
Calories: 419kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 31g | Cholesterol: 100mg | Sodium: 129mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 3088IU | Vitamin C: 89mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 4mg