Berry Avocado Smoothie
- 1 cup Plain Coconut Milk (unsweetened, from the box)
- 1/2 Zucchini (chopped, frozen)
- 1/4 cup Frozen Cauliflower
- 1/2 cup Frozen Berries
- 1/4 Avocado
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- Combine all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a glass and enjoy!
No Chia SeedsUse flax seeds instead.
No AvocadoUse almond butter or sunflower seed butter instead.
Additional ToppingsServe in a bowl and top with shredded coconut, granola, sliced banana or berries.
Protein PowderThis recipe was developed and tested using a plant-based protein powder.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 405kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 171mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 773IU | Vitamin C: 57mg | Calcium: 561mg | Iron: 3mg