Blueberry Yogurt Popsicles
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 1/2 cups Frozen Blueberries
- 2 cups Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup Oat Milk
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into three ounce paper cups and insert popsicle sticks in the middle.
- Place in the freezer for four to five hours or until completely frozen. Remove from the paper cup and enjoy!
Serving SizeOne serving is equal to one popsicle.
Additional ToppingsAdd chia seeds or hemp seeds before blending.
No Maple SyrupUse raw honey.
Calories: 112kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 60mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 434IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 212mg | Iron: 0mg