Broccoli Potato Bites
- 2 Russet Potato (medium, peeled and cut in half)
- 2 cups Broccoli (cut into small florets)
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Add the potatoes to salted water and bring to a boil. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until just fork tender (do not overcook). Drain the potatoes and set aside to cool until they are comfortable to handle.
- Meanwhile, steam the broccoli for five to seven minutes until tender. Let the broccoli cool slightly. Finely chop the cooked broccoli and place on a clean kitchen towel (or use a nut milk bag). Squeeze as much liquid as possible from the broccoli. Transfer the broccoli to a mixing bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF (190ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- While the potatoes are still warm, grate on the large side of a box grater and add to the mixing bowl with the broccoli. Season with the onion powder, garlic powder and salt. Mix until the potato and broccoli are very well combined.
- Form the potato mixture into tightly-packed flat discs and place on the baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes, flipping halfway through. Serve and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to four days for freeze for up to three months. Reheat in the oven or microwave until warmed through.
Serving SizeOne serving is approximately four potato broccoli bites.
More FlavorUse fresh garlic instead or add other herbs and spices. Dip in your favorite sauce.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 100kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 175mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 292IU | Vitamin C: 48mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1mg