Buffalo Chicken Salad
- 8 ozs Chicken Breast (skinless and boneless, cubed)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1/3 cup Hot Sauce
- 1 ear Corn On The Cob
- 1/2 tsp Avocado Oil
- 1/3 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsps Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Raw Honey
- 2 tbsps Parsley (fresh, minced)
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 8 leaves Romaine (chopped)
- 1 Avocado (medium, sliced)
- 2 Tomato (quartered)
- 2 stalks Green Onion (sliced)
- Season the cubed chicken with sea salt and pepper. Heat a pan over medium heat and add the chicken. Cook for approximately 7 to 8 minutes, until cooked through. Remove and combine the chicken with the hot sauce in a bowl.
- Using a cast iron pan or grill, remove the husk from the corn and brush the corn with avocado oil. Cook the corn over medium-high heat for about 1 to 2 minutes per side until lightly charred on all sides. This should take approximately 8 to 9 minutes in total. Once it is cooked, remove and let it cool before slicing it off the cob.
- Make the dressing by combining the yogurt, lemon juice, raw honey, parsley and sea salt to taste and stir well.
- Divide the romaine into bowls and top with corn, avocado, tomatoes and green onion. Then add the cooked chicken and drizzle the yogurt dressing overtop. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days. For best results, store the dressing in a separate container.
Dairy-FreeUse coconut yogurt or cashew yogurt instead of Greek yogurt.
Meal PrepPrepare the chicken and corn ahead of time. Wash and cut your veggies and make your dressing. Assemble bowls when ready to eat.
No Avocado OilUse olive oil instead.
No Corn on the CobUse frozen or canned corn instead.