Carne Asada Tacos
- 1/2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- 2 tbsps Cilantro (chopped, plus more for garnish)
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 8 ozs Flank Steak
- 1/3 cup Guacamole
- 4 Corn Tortilla (small, warmed)
- 1/4 White Onion (small, diced)
- In a zipper-lock bag, add the oil, lime juice, cilantro, cumin, salt, and pepper. Mix everything together and add the steak to the bag. Marinate for about 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Warm a pan over medium-high heat. Add the steak to the pan and cook for four to five minutes on each side, or until desired doneness. Remove the steak from the heat and allow it to rest for about five minutes before slicing into it.
- Cut the steak into small cubes. Divide the steak and guacamole between tortillas. Top with onion and cilantro. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to two days.
Serving SizeOne serving is equal to two tacos.
More FlavorMarinate the steak overnight in the fridge.
Additional ToppingsChopped jalapeño and sour cream.