Carrot Ginger Dressing
- 1 Carrot (medium, peeled and chopped)
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1/4 cup Rice Vinegar
- 2 tbsps Coconut Aminos
- 2 tbsps Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 1/2 tbsps Red Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 1/2 tsps Ginger (fresh, grated)
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender. Blend for about a minute, gradually increasing the speed until very smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to use. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to a week. Shake well before serving.
Serving SizeOne serving is approximately three tablespoons of dressing.
CarrotsOne medium carrot chopped is equal to approximately 1/2 cup chopped carrots.
No ApplesauceUse a liquid sweetener of choice to taste.
No Rice VinegarUse apple cider vinegar instead.
No Red OnionUse green onion instead.
Serving: 8g | Calories: 17kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 73mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1306IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 0mg