Cheeseburger Salad Jar
- 8 ozs Extra Lean Ground Beef
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Sugar Free Ketchup
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 Yellow Onion (diced)
- 1/3 cup Pickle (diced)
- 1/2 Tomato (chopped, seeds removed)
- 2 ozs Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 6 leaves Romaine (large, chopped)
- Heat a pan over medium heat. Once hot, add the beef. Break it up as it cooks. Cook until all the beef is browned. Season with salt and pepper and drain any excess liquid. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, ketchup, and vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing into a mason jar and top with beef, onion, pickle, tomato, cheese, and romaine. Seal the lid and place in the fridge until ready to eat.
- When ready to eat, pour into a large bowl and mix well. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in a sealed container for up to two days.
Serving SizeOne serving is one mason jar (500 mL).
More FlavorAdd garlic powder and/or onion flakes to the dressing.
Calories: 368kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 106mg | Sodium: 661mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 8305IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 312mg | Iron: 4mg