- 8 ozs Extra Lean Ground Beef
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 2 tbsps Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Yellow Mustard
- 1 head Boston Lettuce
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 2 ozs 2% Fat Cheddar Cheese, Shredded (shredded)
- 1/4 cup Red Onion (diced)
- 1/4 cup Pickle (chopped)
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Add the beef to the pan, breaking it up as it browns. Once it is cooked through and no longer pink, drain excess drippings from the pan if necessary and season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, and mustard.
- Divide the lettuce, tomatoes, ground beef, cheese, red onion, and pickle between plates. Drizzle the dressing over top and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to one day.
Serving SizeOne serving equals approximately four cups.
Dairy-FreeUse vegan cheese instead of cheddar.
More FlavorAdd garlic to the ground beef.
Additional ToppingsAdd sliced green onions.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 378kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 28g | Cholesterol: 79mg | Sodium: 646mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 807IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 3mg