Chicken & Cucumber Bites
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 Cucumber (large, cut into 1-inch rounds)
- 3 tbsps Cream Cheese, Regular
- 8 ozs Chicken Breast, Cooked (shredded in 1-inch pieces)
- 1/4 cup Matchstick Carrots (1-inch long)
- 1/4 cup Basil Leaves (chopped)
- Hollow out the cucumber rounds with a knife to leave an edge of approximately 1/5 inch (1/2 cm).
- Spread the cream cheese into each cucumber round, using approximately one tsp per cucumber round.
- Divide the remaining ingredients evenly between the cucumber rounds until each one is stuffed full. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving is approximately five bites.
Dairy-FreeUse avocado or dairy-free cream cheese in place of regular cream cheese.
Different FillingsUse smoked or cooked salmon in place of chicken, bell pepper or zucchini in place of carrot, and cilantro or parsley in place of basil.
Make it VeganUse avocado or dairy-free cream cheese, and tofu or tempeh instead of chicken.
Leftover CucumberUse the cucumber cores in salads, smoothies, or eating on their own.
Calories: 268kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 138mg | Sodium: 172mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1593IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 1mg