Chicken Enchilada Wrap
- 1 lb Chicken Breast, Cooked (shredded)
- 1/4 cup Cream Cheese, Regular
- 1/2 cup Salsa
- 4 Whole Wheat Tortilla (large)
- 4 ozs Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- In a large bowl, combine the shredded chicken with cream cheese and salsa and mix well.
- Lay the tortilla flat and spread the chicken in the middle. Top with cheddar cheese. Roll tightly, tucking in all sides to make a burrito.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Once hot, place the rolled tortilla on the skillet and brown on all sides. Remove, slice in half, and enjoy!
Leftovers: Store leftovers in the fridge for up to two days. Gluten-Free: Use a gluten-free tortilla. Dairy-Free: Use a dairy-free cream cheese and shredded cheddar. More Flavor: Add hot sauce or cayenne pepper. Additional Toppings: Add chopped veggies such as celery to the wrap.
Calories: 466kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 47g | Fat: 21g | Cholesterol: 160mg | Sodium: 794mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 540IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 327mg | Iron: 2mg