Chicken Mango Cabbage Wraps
Servings: 1 serving
- 1/3 Mango
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 3 tbsps Cilantro (tightly packed, divided, chopped)
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 4 ozs Chicken Breast, Cooked (shredded)
- 3/4 cup Grated Carrot
- 2/3 cup Green Cabbage (pulled apart into leaves)
- Add the mango, oil, 1/3 of the cilantro, water, and salt to a blender or immersion blender and blend for 20 to 30 seconds, until a smooth consistency is achieved. Set aside.
- Add the chicken, carrot, and remaining cilantro to the cabbage leaves. Top with the mango cilantro sauce. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving is approximately three wraps.
More FlavorSeason the chicken with paprika, red pepper flakes, chili powder, or cayenne.
Additional ToppingsRed pepper or cucumber.
Make it VeganUse tofu, tempeh, or any legume in place of chicken.
Calories: 407kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 118mg | Sodium: 719mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 15291IU | Vitamin C: 68mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 1mg