Chicken Salad Wrap
Servings: 1 serving
- 4 ozs Chicken Breast, Cooked (shredded)
- 1 stalk Celery (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup Red Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsps Parsley (finely chopped)
- 3 tbsps Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Lemon (juiced, zested)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 cup Arugula
- 1 Brown Rice Tortilla
- In a medium-sized bowl, add the chicken, celery, onion, parsley, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, zest, salt, and pepper. Mix well to incorporate.
- Add the arugula and chicken salad mixture to the tortilla. Roll up the wrap tightly and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate the chicken in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving is one wrap.
Dairy-FreeUse dairy-free, unsweetened yogurt or replace the yogurt with mayonnaise.
Calories: 383kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 43g | Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 124mg | Sodium: 295mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1211IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 144mg | Iron: 2mg