Chicken Shawarma Salad Bowls
- 1 1/4 lbs Chicken Breast (diced into cubes)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tbsp Cumin
- 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- 2 tbsps Water
- 1/2 Lemon (juiced)
- 8 leaves Romaine (chopped)
- 2 Tomato (diced)
- 1 Cucumber (diced)
- 1/4 cup Parsley (chopped)
- Combine the diced chicken breast, sea salt, black pepper, cinnamon, turmeric, cumin and olive oil in a bowl. Toss well to coat.
- Transfer the chicken into a skillet over medium heat. Cook for about 10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine the tahini, water and lemon juice together in a jar. Mix well and set aside.
- Divide the romaine, tomatoes and cucumber into bowls and top with the cooked chicken breast. Drizzle tahini dressing over top and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Enjoy!
Garlic LoverServe with hummus or add minced garlic to the tahini dressing.
LeftoversStore in the fridge for up to three days.
Vegan & VegetarianOmit the chicken and use cooked chickpeas instead.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 360kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 103mg | Sodium: 410mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 6183IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 131mg | Iron: 4mg