Chili Lime Baked Chicken Wings
Servings: 3 servings
- 1/16 oz Avocado Oil Spray
- 1 lb Chicken Wings
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 Lime (juiced, zested, optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF (220ºC) and place an oven-safe wire rack over a foil lined baking sheet. Spray the rack with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss the chicken wings with salt, pepper, smoked paprika, and chili powder ensuring the wings are well coated.
- Transfer the wings to the prepared wire rack and bake for 50 to 55 minutes, flipping once halfway through, until browned and crispy.
- Transfer the wings to a plate and garnish with lime juice and zest, if using. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving is equal to approximately five chicken wings.
Avocado Oil SprayOne gram (or 0.03 ounces) of avocado oil spray is equal to a one-second spray.
Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 168mg | Sodium: 140mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 368IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg