Chipotle Steak, Cauliflower Rice & Guacamole Bowls
- 2 tbsps Lime Juice (divided)
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 1 tsp Chipotle Powder
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt (divided)
- 10 ozs Top Sirloin Steak
- 3 cups Cauliflower Rice
- 1/2 Avocado (large)
- 2 Garlic (clove, minced)
- 1/2 cup Red Onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup Cilantro (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (205°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together half of the lime juice, half of the oil, chipotle powder, and half of the salt. Pour over the steaks and marinate for two to three minutes, flipping a few times to thoroughly coat.
- Add the steak to the prepared baking sheet and cook in the oven for 25 minutes, or until desired doneness. Let rest for five minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the cauliflower rice and cook, stirring sometimes, for five to seven minutes or until desired doneness.
- Combine the avocado, garlic, remaining lime juice, and remaining salt in a bowl and mash with a fork until well combined.
- Divide the cauliflower rice, steak, red onion, cilantro, and guacamole between bowls. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving is equal to approximately two cups.
Calories: 498kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 34g | Cholesterol: 110mg | Sodium: 701mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 352IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 89mg | Iron: 3mg