Chocolate Almond Butter Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 scoop Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup Frozen Cauliflower
- 1/2 Zucchini (chopped, frozen)
- 1 Banana (divided)
- 1 tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup Raspberries
- Add almond milk, protein powder, cauliflower, zucchini, half the banana, almond butter, cacao powder and chia seeds into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with remaining banana and raspberries. Serve and enjoy!
Nut-FreeUse sunflower seed butter instead of almond butter and coconut milk or hemp seed milk instead of almond milk.
More FlavorAdd cinnamon to your smoothie base.
No Smoothie BowlDrink as a regular smoothie instead.
Smoothie ConsistencyFor a creamier texture, use a frozen banana.
Optional GranolaThe macros for this recipe do not include the granola shown in the photo. Feel free to add if you have room for it in your budget.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 465kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 295mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 786IU | Vitamin C: 50mg | Calcium: 618mg | Iron: 4mg