Chocolate Almond Butter Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 scoop Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup Frozen Cauliflower
- 1/2 Zucchini (chopped, frozen)
- 1/2 Banana (divided)
- 1 tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 tbsp Sugar-Free Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1/4 cup Raspberries
- Add almond milk, protein powder, cauliflower, zucchini, half the banana, almond butter, and pudding mix into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with remaining banana & raspberries. Serve and enjoy!
Nut-FreeUse sunflower seed butter instead of almond butter and coconut milk or hemp seed milk instead of almond milk.
More FlavorAdd cinnamon to your smoothie base.
No Smoothie BowlDrink as a regular smoothie instead.
Smoothie ConsistencyFor a creamier texture, use a frozen banana.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 376kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 280mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 748IU | Vitamin C: 45mg | Calcium: 701mg | Iron: 3mg