Cinnamon Sweet Potato Smoothie Bowl
- 2 ozs Sweet Potato (small, cut into cubes)
- 1/2 cup Water (cold)
- 1/2 Banana (frozen, plus additional fresh banana for optional topping)
- 1/2 cup Frozen Cauliflower
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk (from the can)
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- Steam the sweet potato for 10 to 12 minutes until very tender. Transfer to a plate or small baking sheet lined with parchment and freeze for at least 3 hours or overnight until solid.
- Add the frozen sweet potato and the remaining ingredients to a blender. Blend until very smooth.
- Transfer the smoothie to a bowl. Top with the additional banana, if using. Enjoy!
Sweet PotatoThe sweet potato can be steamed ahead of time and frozen for up to one month.
More FlavorAdd vanilla, nutmeg or clove.
Additional ToppingsSliced banana, shredded coconut, chopped almonds, chia seeds or ground flax seeds.
No BowlServe as a smoothie in a glass instead of a bowl.