- 1 1/2 tsps Avocado Oil
- 2 cups Asparagus (trimmed, sliced thin on the bias)
- 2 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 1 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1/2 Blood Orange (juiced, zested)
- 1/4 cup Cilantro (chopped)
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the oil and then the asparagus. Cook until bright green and still crispy while stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes.
- Lower the heat to medium-low. Add the garlic, coconut aminos and water and toss until the garlic is fragrant, about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and add the orange juice and zest. Stir to combine. Transfer to a plate and top with cilantro. Serve and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving is equal to about 1 cup of asparagus.
More FlavorAdd a pinch of red pepper flakes or a small chili pepper.
Additional ToppingsTop with toasted sesame seeds.
No Blood OrangeUse a regular orange or grapefruit.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 87kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 140mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1235IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 3mg