- 4 Avocado (pit removed)
- 3 tbsps Cilantro (finely chopped)
- 2 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper (seeds removed, finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup Red Onion (chopped)
- 2 Tomato (diced)
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Scoop the avocado flesh into a medium-sized bowl. Mash the avocado with a fork until you've reached your desired texture.
- Add the remaining ingredients and fold in everything until well combined. Serve and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving is roughly 1/4 cup of guacamole.
Additional ToppingsChilli flakes or cayenne pepper for some heat.
Serve it WithTortilla chips, on top of tacos, crackers, with vegetables or on top of salad.
Serving: 5g | Calories: 273kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 24g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 149mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 975IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg