Coach Esther’s Veggie Frittata
- 1/2 cup Egg Whites
- 1 Egg
- 1 bag Birds Eye Steamfresh Frozen Mixed Vegetables (green beans, corn, carrots, peas)
- 1/2 Sweet Potato ((diced, roasted))
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1 tbsp Cilantro (fresh)
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Defrost frozen veggies in a microwave safe bowl on high for 5 minutes.
- Add sweet potato and heat for 1 minute.
- Warm a small skillet on medium heat.
- Pour spices, egg and egg whites into bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Spray pan with cooking spray and pour egg mixture into pan.
- Turn on your oven’s broiler.
- Let the bottom of the frittata set on the stove, about 5 minutes.
- When edges start to set, transfer to broiler to cook the top, about 5 minutes.
- USING AN OVEN MITT, remove the pan from the broiler and transfer frittata to plate.
- Top with diced avocado, cilantro, and hot sauce of choice.
Calories: 458kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 364mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 10839IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 76mg | Iron: 3mg