Cobb Salad Jar
- 1/4 Lemon (juiced)
- 1 1/2 tsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 1/2 tsps Maple Syrup
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup Baby Spinach (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 1/4 Avocado (diced)
- 5 ozs Chicken Breast, Cooked
- 1 Egg (hardboiled and sliced)
- 2 tbsps Feta Cheese (crumbled)
- In a small bowl, mix together lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, maple syrup and a pinch of sea salt and pepper. Whisk well then pour into bottom of a large mason jar. (Note: Divide dressing between jars if making more than 1 serving.)
- Layer your ingredients into the jar(s) in this order: spinach, cherry tomatoes, avocado, chicken, egg and feta. Seal jar and store in the fridge.
- When ready to eat, give the jar a good shake to mix the dressing throughout. You can either transfer the salad to a bowl or enjoy straight from the jar.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 266kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 175mg | Sodium: 277mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1796IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 89mg | Iron: 1mg