Creamy Herb Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Servings: 1 serving
- 4 ozs Chicken Breast, Cooked (chopped)
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Coconut Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Fresh Dill (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Parsley (finely chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt (to taste)
- 1/16 head Green Lettuce (leaves separated)
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, coconut yogurt, dill, parsley, and salt.
- Fill the lettuce leaves with creamy herb chicken and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
More FlavorAdd fresh chives, basil, and green onion.
Additional ToppingsAdd tomatoes, carrots, celery, or radishes.
Calories: 210kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 118mg | Sodium: 668mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 510IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 179mg | Iron: 1mg