Creamy Mushroom & Cauliflower Omelette
- 1 cup Water (divided)
- 2 Cremini Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Cauliflower Rice
- 1 1/2 tsps Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tsps Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsps Fresh Dill (chopped, divided)
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt (to taste)
- 2 Egg (whisked)
- 1/2 cup Egg Whites
- Heat half of the water in a non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Cook the mushrooms and cauliflower rice until tender, about five to seven minutes. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the mayonnaise, dijon mustard, half the dill and salt.
- Wipe the pan clean and heat the remaining water over medium heat until simmering. Add the eggs/whites and cook until almost set and the water has evaporated. Tilt the pan as needed to spread the eggs evenly. Gently fold in the sides with a spatula and transfer to a plate.
- Top the omelette with the creamy mushroom cauliflower mixture, garnish with the remaining dill and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
More FlavorUse your choice of cooking oil instead of water.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 279kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 375mg | Sodium: 782mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 630IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 101mg | Iron: 2mg