Creamy Potato, Lentil & Kale Casserole
- 6 Yellow Potato (thinly sliced)
- 3 cups Green Lentils (cooked, drained)
- 4 cups Kale Leaves (stems removed, leaves torn)
- 3 cups Coconut Milk (full-fat, from the can)
- 2 cups Pureed Pumpkin
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsps Thyme (stems removed)
- 2 tsps Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (204ºC).
- In a baking dish, arrange half of the potato slices to form an even layer along the bottom. Spread half the lentils evenly overtop, and then add another layer using half of the kale. Repeat with the remaining potato, lentils and kale, ending with potatoes as your top layer.
- In a bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, pumpkin, garlic powder, thyme and salt. Pour the mixture over the layers of potato, lentils and kale. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until the potato is cooked through and browned on top.
- Divide onto plates and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to five days. Freeze for up to two months.
Serving SizeA 10 x 13-inch dish was used for 8 servings.
More FlavorUse fresh thyme instead of dried thyme.
Serving: 8g | Calories: 356kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 624mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 10072IU | Vitamin C: 35mg | Calcium: 79mg | Iron: 4mg