Crunchy Yogurt Clusters
- 3/4 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Almonds
- 1/4 cup Cashews
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/4 cup Dried Unsweetened Cranberries
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, wax paper or a silicone mat.
- Add all ingredients in a bowl and mix well to combine. Scoop the mixture and transfer to the lined baking sheet, forming clusters of about 2 to 2.5 inches.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours before serving. Enjoy!
LeftoversKeep frozen in an airtight container or freezer bag. Line with parchment paper between pieces if needed.
Serving SizeOne serving equals roughly one cluster.
Nut-FreeUse pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds instead.
More FlavorAdd maple syrup.
Additional ToppingsTop with hemp seeds, bee pollen or pomegranate seeds.
Dairy-FreeUse coconut yogurt instead of Greek yogurt.