Curried Chicken with Broccoli & Sweet Potato
- 2 Sweet Potato (small, peeled and cubed)
- 3 cups Broccoli (cut into florets)
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 10 ozs Chicken Breast
- 1 1/2 tsps Curry Powder
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (204ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the broccoli and sweet potatoes on the baking sheet and season with 2/3 of the oil and salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Place the chicken on the baking sheet and drizzle with the remaining oil. Season all sides of the chicken with curry powder and salt and pepper. Continue to bake for 22 to 25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Divide between plates and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
More FlavorAdd other dried herbs and spices, like cumin or garlic powder.
No BroccoliUse cauliflower or Brussels sprouts instead.