Curried Salmon Steak & Kale Salad
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Curry Powder
- 1 lb Salmon Steak
- 8 cups Kale Leaves (chopped)
- 2 tsps Lemon Juice
- 1 Carrot (grated)
- 1/3 cup Radishes (sliced)
- 2 tbsps Nutritional Yeast
- 1/4 cup Dried Unsweetened Cranberries
- Whisk together half of the oil, the salt, and the curry powder to make a marinade. Rub all over the salmon.
- Heat a cast-iron pan over medium heat and sear the salmon, cooking it for about four to five minutes on each side. The time will depend on the thickness of the salmon steak.
- Meanwhile, add the kale, lemon juice, and remaining oil to a large bowl. Massage the kale to soften it for about a minute. Add the carrot, radishes, nutritional yeast, and cranberries and toss.
- Serve the salmon with the kale salad and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving is roughly two cups of salad.
More FlavorAdd chopped mint or cilantro to the salad. Add minced garlic and/or ginger to the salmon marinade.