Easy Chicken Fajitas
- 2 tbsps Avocado Oil
- 14 ozs Chicken Breast (sliced into strips)
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 1/2 tsps Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (sliced)
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper (sliced)
- 1 Yellow Onion (sliced)
- 8 Corn Tortillas
- Heat oil in a frying pan or skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, chili powder, cumin and salt. Stir to combine. Let chicken cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside.
- To the same pan, add peppers and onions. Stir to coat. Cook for 5 minutes or until peppers are tender.
- Divide chicken and peppers between tortillas. Enjoy!
Optional ToppingsSalsa, guacamole, shredded cheese, sour cream, cilantro and/or hot sauce.
Vegetarian OptionUse sliced mushrooms instead of chicken.
Grain-FreeUse lettuce wraps instead of corn tortillas.
No Chicken BreastUse boneless, skinless chicken thighs, ground meat or sliced steak instead.
LeftoversStore chicken and peppers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three days. Reheat, then serve with tortillas.
Serving SizeOne serving is equal to two fajitas.