Egg Roll in a Bowl
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 Yellow Onion (medium, diced)
- 5 stalks Green Onion (diced)
- 4 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 1 tbsp Ginger (peeled and grated)
- 1 lb Lean Ground Pork
- 6 cups Coleslaw Mix
- 2 cups Bean Sprouts
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
- Heat the avocado oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add the yellow onion, green onion, garlic, and ginger. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until soft.
- Add the pork and break it up as it cooks. Cook for about 7 to 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Stir in the coleslaw mix, bean sprouts, and coconut aminos. Stir for 5 minutes, or until veggies have softened. Transfer to bowls and enjoy!
No Coconut AminosUse tamari or soy sauce instead.
Meat-FreeReplace the ground meat with scrambled eggs or tofu.
Calories: 376kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 23g | Cholesterol: 77mg | Sodium: 666mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 5100IU | Vitamin C: 58mg | Calcium: 101mg | Iron: 4mg