Egg White Scramble Wrap
- 1/4 Red Bell Pepper (medium, finely chopped)
- 2 tbsps Red Onion (finely chopped)
- 3 tbsps Water
- 1 cup Baby Spinach (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup Egg Whites
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 Whole Wheat Tortilla
- 1/2 tsp Hot Sauce (optional, or to taste)
- Add the pepper, onion, and water to a non-stick pan over medium heat. Cook for about five minutes or until the peppers and onion begin to soften. Add the spinach and cook until just wilted, about one to two minutes. Move the vegetables to one side of the pan.
- Add the oil to the other side of the pan. Pour in the egg whites and scramble until the eggs have set, then incorporate the vegetables into the eggs whites. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the egg white scramble on the whole wheat tortilla and top with the hot sauce (if using). Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate eggs in an airtight container for up to three days. Assemble wrap just before serving.
No Hot SauceUse salsa or sriracha instead.
No SpinachUse kale instead.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 264kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 637mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 3747IU | Vitamin C: 48mg | Calcium: 154mg | Iron: 2mg